Monday, May 27, 2013

running buddies


Friends
Friends (Photo credit: Wikipedia)
Hey guys I'm back. I was running the other day and I felt unmotivated(inmotavated?, anyway). then the next day during practice I went running with some of my friends.They helped me feel better. both were easy runs but the friends made me run faster and better. My point is when you run with friend you have more fun. And that shouold be our main goal of running. Friends can also help keep you honest about your running miles. Make you run no matter how tempting it may to be lazy. Also spending time with other people increases friendship and friendship is a great thing! (cheesy I know but im a cheeesy type of guy). I also know i already made a post about this but I want to exagerate how important it is to make friends.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment